Saturday, September 12, 2009

I Can Do Thisss

My life long dreams (yea, I'm just bored):
- Soap Opera Prinsipessa
- To star in a blockbuster hit
- To do an Indie film that will get a part of the Cannes Film Festival, or anything to that extent
- To have my face on billboards all over Metro Manila*
- To be on the cover of leading magazines in the Philippines*
*I just sounded vain, yea?
- To be a VJ on TV (duh)
- To do a really super cool Horror film
- To do TVC's by high paying commercials (i.e. Pond's, any brand of shampoo, coke, lotion)
- BENCH BODY
- Attend NY Fashion Week and other FW's around the globe
- Travel all over the world!
- Finally be able to put up my own line of clothing
- To own the hippest, funkiest "bachelorette-ish" pad in town!
- Finish College for Christ's sake!
- Play my dream roles on TV/ film (i.e. Lorelie-- since Dyesebel was recently done, Marimar is now out of the question, Jesse Hahn of Fullhouse, Dorothy of Wizard of Oz, Juliet Capulet of Romeo and Juliet, and many many more)
- Publish my own Magazine
- Take a journalism course somewhere in Europa

1 comment:

  1. wow. most of your dreams just came true. living the dream! :)

    ReplyDelete