Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Biggest Mistake

I have learned that love is not how you forgive, but how you forget
not what you see, but what you feel, not how you listen, but how you understand.
And it's not how you let go but how you hold on.


You taught me how to live, to love, to laugh.
You also taught me how to cry, yet not how to forget and say goodbye.

I think of you with every waking moment of my life,
and dream of you with every dream I have.
Now I realize, since I can't get you out of my mind
I think you're supposed to stay, and let the "one", be someone I don't ever need to find.
The same goes in my heart,
where you'll forever be, where you have been, from the start.

I don't really know the full dimensions of forever,
but I do know it would not be enough if I were to spend it with you.
Because the first time I saw you, I knew it was true,
that I'd love you forever and that's what I will do.

Today and always, beyond tomorrow,
I need you beside me as my best friend and lover.
Always and forever,
we are made for each other.

Until the oceans dry, until the sun dims,
I will keep loving you, forever and for eternity.
because you are my dream come true, from now until the end of time,
Ill give my heart and soul to you, I know I want you to always be mine.

From now on, I will not let doubts lose the magic of love,
I want you to know that it's not everyday that I'd meet someone
with the power to make me fall in love.

Though you may never know how much I care or how important you are to me
just bear in mind that letting you go is something I would regret for all eternity.


How much I love you is not based on the hugs and kisses
and the ILY's and IMY's,
It's based on the chills that hit every part of my spine,
when I think of you all the time.
Now I'm aware of how much I care,
I'm here with you forever and I know that's just fair.

What matters is not who you are to the world, but who you are to me,
and it's not how many times you say "I love you" but how much you actually do.
Your love for me doesn't just fill my heart, it overflows into my whole body and soul.
I was wrong to ask for so much from you, I always lose control.
I know it's me, who lacks a lot,
and I want to better to be worthy of your heart.

I'm taking the risk, I'm in for a ride.
I stepped on my fears and swallowed my pride.
If you still want to be with me forever
I say yes and there is no need to worry,
for I know our life, and our love, will be a never ending story.




No comments:

Post a Comment